Welcome to The Gallery at Elmside Goods
We are a small, woman-owned gallery located at 231 Parkview Drive in Milton, WI. Our focus is on locally made, affordable art including paintings, sculpture, ceramics, jewelry, cards, textiles, and more! When you buy from The Gallery, you can be sure that you are supporting a local shop and a local artist.
Interested in becoming a Gallery artist?
Please review all artist submission guidelines below:
- You must live in either Wisconsin or Illinois
- You must have work available. If you are asked to show in the Gallery, we may want to get your work in here immediately
- The Gallery at Elmside Goods, like most galleries small and large, has a 50/50 consignment rate. However, you, the artist, are in charge of setting the price of your work at a price point you think is appropriate (we are happy to help advise on price if needed)
- We do not accept walk-in submissions. If you are in the shop, we are happy to answer your questions regarding submissions but all submissions must go through the form below
- Make sure your work would be a good fit for the gallery. Please visit Elmside Goods in person or visit us on Facebook or Instagram before submitting
- Please know that we have limited space - if your work is a good fit but we simply do not have space at the moment, we may reach out at a later date
- We will do our best to respond to your submission but due to the duties of running the shop, we are unable to respond to every submission. If we think your work is a good fit for the Gallery, we will be in touch in the next couple of weeks
If you meet all the requirements, please submit below!